Monday 21 February 2011

Session 1



Today I had the pleasure of meeting two bright and dedicated young people from Aston Hayes Called Emily and Elenor. We chatted, we thought about the future, we played a few games we even got around to doing a bit of filming. Both Elenor and Emily won an prize each and I'm hard at work trying to find them a bird house and an insect station as they are both interested in preserving and encouraging wildlife.

As I result of the day I think we decided that we are in an exciting place in time. We are at a junction of two paths, one leading to the doom and gloom and the other leading to something better than today in lots of ways. We also came up with 5 actions that we as individuals could do and something a group of Aston Hayes young people might want to get together to achieve (will post these as soon as I get off my chair and find the list)

Tomorrow I think we'll use a bit of forum theatre to help us stop and think about the decisions we and those on power make every day and how these could affect the future. Plus we have to crack on with filming Emily's letter which she is busy producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment